Search this blog


Home About Contact
Friday, May 23, 2008

Praise Aerobics... Praiseexercise in Church of Praise, Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru  



This is the praise aerobics presentation during the mother's day celebration in church of praise (may'08). I tried it before (yes, even when I am pregnant). I would say it is very comfortable to follow their routine and what more, when the praise and worship song is so relaxing and inspiring! It is meant for all ages and you still can truly sweat it out while praising Jesus. hehehe I think Jesus doesn't mind that!
By the way, the songs are all in Mandarin and very choir based feeling. My parents would enjoy it!!!

Refer to previous post
Praise aerobics seminar, Jun'08

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories