Search this blog


Home About Contact
Friday, June 12, 2009

INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A TAMBOURINE & FLAGS WORKSHOP IN YOUR CHURCH?  

Hi,

For all who have always asked me about setting up workshops in their respective churches.... Please do email eunice at shachahsing@shachah.org for Asia side. or shachah@shachah.org for USA seminars. Seminars that involves biblical training on worship and the origins of tambourines & flags. also on dance worship, and other worship tools such as streamers or even children's musical.

By the way, I am not Aunty Magrate Yap. Just Aunty Danz as my nickname. This nickname was chosen way before I met Aunty Magrate Yap. And currently I am not with the Shachah ministry team. I just happened to be connected to them. So do contact them for more info on setting up workshops. They are a great team. I've learnt alot from them. God bless!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories