A few ways to recognize you’re called to the ministry of dance. God speaks to us through:
1) Dreams- Do you see dances in your dreams at night?
2) Visions - When you turn on music, do you see choreography? Did God give you a vision of owning a dance school or teaching dance? Do you drive past abandon buildings and say to yourself, "I wonder what it would be like to have a dance studio there?"
3) An Unction or a Strong Passion -Do you have a passion for dancing for the Lord? For teaching children or for teaching dance? DO YOU FEEL GOD'S PLEASURE ON YOU WHEN YOU DANCE FOR HIM?
4) A Spoken Word from the Holy Spirit - Did you hear the Holy Spirit's audible voice concerning this? Listen, He speaks in more then one way! Don't limit your self to just this.
5) The confirmation of other believers- Are other people confirming that you have a natural gift for what you are doing?
5) Natural Gifts & Talents the match your hearts desires - Can you dance? Do you have natural rhythm& body placement? Do you take dance classes to improve yourself? Can you teach? Are you a good administrator? Do you get along easily with people? Are you a problem solver & a leader?
God put those dreams, passions, gifts & talents inside of you!
God doesn't have a problem with communicating His will to you!
He wrote His will on the tables of your heart when you where born!
ROMANS 12:1-2 "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual[a] act of worship.Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will!"
Friday, July 13, 2007