Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, July 19, 2007

A MUST WATCH VIDEO! THE BEST MIME N SKIT OF ALL!  

You have to watch this video to the end... I don't know who put this together nor do I know when or where. All I know is they did a tremendous job and to me this skit is truly life changing!!! I have watched this over and over again...and each time I cry at the graciousness of our Lord Jesus saving us from the kingdom of darkness. This video is a Great explanation of the Gospel without a single word. May it bless you as I've been blessed and reminded of my salvation in Christ.

SONG IS BY LIFEHOUSE: EVERYTHING

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ A MUST WATCH VIDEO! THE BEST MIME N SKIT OF ALL!

  • Anonymous
    3:14 AM  

    Glory be to God, Our Saviour!

    Thanks for the video, it's really a blessing! Nicely done!

  • Anonymous
    8:30 AM  

    yes.... i've been truly blessed n reminded abt our salvation! Do share it with your other friends!! Blessings to you!

  • uncle boy
    4:26 PM  

    Alicia, you're right... its exceptional skit!! thanks for sharing them. God bless

  • wmw
    12:46 AM  

    Yes, the skit was moving indeed!

  • Anonymous
    11:18 AM  

    wow..Glory be to God.
    wowwww,the video so amazing and blessing me.I love u so much God.U'R my SuperHERO.