Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, July 07, 2008

Tambourine dance galore! (From Philippines)  

As I am an avid tambourine dancer... ehhehe I just love this group from the Philippines. Selah timbrels from Jesus the Anointed One Church, Philippines.

They have many modified shachah's pattern and own patterns. Wished i could get some of their patterns too..Anyone know where to get their books? (it seems they have released their own syllabus book on tambourine patterns).

These are a few of their tambourine performance videos:


Because Of You - Tambourine Dance - Selah Timbrels JA1
Because of You by Christ For the Nations Institute (CNFI)song


Dancing Generation-Tambourine Dance-Selah Timbrels-JA1
10 Nights Inner Healing and Deliverance Crusade (Day 7)
JA1 Church, Batangas City


Tambourine Dance-Selah Timbrels Special Number JA1 8th Anniv


Tambourine Dance-Selah Timbrels Special Number JA1 9th Anniversary
Jesus the Anointed One Church 9th Anniversary
at JA1 Mega Sanctuary, Alangilan Batangas City


Tambourine Dance - JA1 Worship Camp 2007 (Selah Timbrels)
"It's all about you" song


I need to polish up my tambourine dance steps now!!! Heard that they got some patterns from the book ALL FOR CHRIST CHURCH?? Anyone know more about this?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



10 comments: to “ Tambourine dance galore! (From Philippines)

  • Anonymous
    10:17 AM  

    Hi I'm from the Philippines and read this blog. I know All for Christ Church. yes they've released a tambourine book "Movements for Christ" it consist of 26 tambourine patterns and 6 flag patterns. phone number:8375456 or 5451090.

  • Anonymous
    10:17 AM  

    Hi I'm from the Philippines and read this blog. I know All for Christ Church. yes they've released a tambourine book "Movements for Christ" it consist of 26 tambourine patterns and 6 flag patterns. phone number:8375456 or 5451090.

  • JB MOMMY
    9:05 AM  

    Thanks for your information. I really enjoyed their patterns. Wished i could purchase the book :)God bless!

  • Anonymous
    8:14 PM  

    Hello from singapore hope I can help

    Verse:
    Choreographed
    New Covenant
    Hep1x
    Full Gospel 1x
    New Creation 2x
    Friend of God A 2x

    Bridge
    Delight 1x

    Chorus
    Lily of the Valley B 2x
    Sorry I forgot the name 2x

    Connecting music
    Shoulder 1x

    Verse
    GSM9 Galing sa Malaysia) Meaning from Malaysia 2x
    Joyful noise 2x

    Bridge
    Delight 1x

    Chorus
    Friend of God B 2x
    Blessing 2x
    Those people who are kneeling are using warfare 2x, at the back is spearhead 2x, the girl in the middle is using Hallelujah 2x

    Bridge
    Choreographed 2x
    New Covenant 2x
    Chariot 2x
    Lion of Judah 2x
    Adlib 1x

    Chorus
    Dancing Hallelujah 2x
    Coronation 2x

    End
    Cheoreo

    Hope you may refer and enhance your talent in the Name of our Lord.

    I'm from Singapore and I our church had the book Movements for Christ, they visited us recently because we are also a Filipino church.

    I hope I may able to share it to you... May I ask do u have the 3rd book called adoration in motion??

    Lord Bless!

  • Anonymous
    11:41 PM  

    hi i'm from philippines too..leader of Binakayan Iemelif tambourine dancers...may i know if you have the Book 3 of some tambourine patterns??
    where can i buy it??...i need those patterns because i'm gonna used it for our Araneta Concert these 2009...could you please help me??tnx for more info here's my email address..rozane_28@yahoo.com..tnx and god bless!!

  • PROTACIO, Kevin Matthew A.
    8:46 PM  

    to anonymous:

    i have the 3rd book,,(even 4 and 5)

    God Bless you!

  • ellah rose
    8:52 AM  

    hello bro.&sis.

    gusto ko lng po mlaman kung meron bang workshop this summer pra s tambourine and flag dance,mgkano po ang session at san ang venue?? if ever po..

    God bless!!

  • ellah rose
    9:00 AM  

    hello bro.&sis. im from philippines

    nais ko po mlaman meron bng workshop pra s tambourine & flag dance..
    mgkano po ang session at san ang venue??if ever,taga-pasig po kmi..

    salamat po!
    God bless...

  • Anonymous
    7:43 PM  

    hi im From Philippines, may i ask f wher can i Buy a BOOk For TaMbouRine patterns,,, i want to help my dad and mom in the ministry,, i know u will help me,,,God Bless Wher Can i Buy bOoks of patterns ang 6 flag patterns,, plz plz help me,, here is my email Add,
    melo_maniac28@yahoo.com

    and my friendster acc't. is jazz_jefaith@yahoo.com
    plz help me,,,i Know u love HeLping People huz In Need,,, God Bless,,,!!!


    tnx....

  • Anonymous
    8:17 AM  

    Hi My name is Monique Lopez - I am getting married this July 2, 2009 in Boracay. I would like to know if you know of people that can do this for my wedding who may be in Iloilo or Bacolod already? Do you teach?

    Please text me at 0917-8481471 or email at monique.lopez@postad.biz